Thursday, September 18, 2014

Covergirl "Rogue Red"


Hi everyone!  Happy almost Autumn!  (It is nice to finally have some cooler weather.)  This week I decided to try out Covergirl's "Rogue Red" which is part of Covergirl's special collection for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire that came out last November.

"Rogue Red" is a gorgeous bright red nail polish full of red and gold micro-glitter.  This polish just shimmers and shines in the light!  Formula wise "Rogue Red" is fantastic!  I was worried that all the glitter would make it difficult to apply but I need not have worried because it went on nice and smooth!  After two coats of polish "Rogue Red" was completely opaque and there were no visible streak marks.  In fact "Rogue Red" can almost be a one-coater it was that opaque!  As for chipping "Rogue Red" last about three or four days before the chipping became super noticeable and even then it was mainly tip chips.  Since this is a glitter polish I was worried it might be difficult to remove but thankfully it wasn't and it came right off without too much work!

Overall I am very pleased with Covergirl's "Rogue Red."  The formula is fantastic, the color is super pretty, it was very easy to apply and lasted three or four days before chipping!  For me this nail polish actually doesn't have any bad points!  I love Covergirl's "Rogue Red" and I will definitely be wearing it again!

Also a fun little side note Covergirl lists their nail polishes name in English, Spanish and French on their bottles and the Spanish name for this polish is "Rojo Fuego" which means "Red Fire" and I actually like that name better than "Rogue Red."

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment