Saturday, June 20, 2015

Nails INC "Bermondsey Street"


Hi all!  Happy almost Father's Day!  (And also happy Saturday, since everyone loves the weekend!) Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Bermondsey Street."

"Bermondsey Street" is a aquamarine creme polish that is part of their Latex Effect collection.  Formula wise "Bermondsey Street" was AWFUL!  I barely managed to get is on any of my nails!  You name the problem and this polish had it!  The brush either held no polish or way too much which meant that you either got very little nail polish with streak marks or polish all over your fingers.  In fact it frustrated me so much I wore it just long enough to photograph and could not get it off my nails fast enough!  Since the polish is supposed to be textured so I did not use a topcoat.

Overall I am very disappointed with Nails INC's "Bermondsey Street."  I wanted so much to love this nail polish because aquamarine is my favorite color, but the nail polish was so terrible I will not be wearing it ever again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment