Thursday, September 8, 2016

China Glaze "Getting To Gnaw You"


Hi everyone!  This week is flying by and tomorrow starts another weekend!  We can make it!  Today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Getting To Gnaw You" which has the perfect name for a Halloween polish!

"Getting To Gnaw You" is a pretty black polish with a lot of copper glitter in it!  Formula wise this polish was slightly thick, but still easy enough to apply.  After only one coat of polish, "Getting To Gnaw You" was completely opaque and streak free.  (However I applied two coats for the picture.)  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Getting To Gnaw You" for about three days before there were any noticeable chips.

Overall I am very pleased with China Glaze's "Getting To Gnaw You."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic!  I especially love that this nail polish can be worn as a one-coater!  I will definitely be wearing "Getting To Gnaw You" a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the latest!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment