Saturday, February 18, 2017

Covergirl "Seared Bronze"


Hi guys and a very happy Saturday!  I am enjoying the warm weather here in North Carolina and impatiently waiting for nail mail that is out for delivery!  Today's nail polish is Covergirl's "Seared Bronze" which was part of the limited edition collection that came out for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

"Seared Bronze" is a pretty shimmery bronze colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Seared Bronze" was mostly opaque except on the tips of my nail.  I added a third coat and everything looked perfect and there were no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Seared Bronze" for four days before there were tip chips.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Covergirl's "Seared Bronze."  This nail polish has a pretty color and great formula but it was disappointing how quickly the polish chipped.  However I will probably give this polish another chance since the color is gorgeous!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment