Thursday, April 12, 2018

Color Club "Tic-Tac-Toe"


Hi guys!  Who else is excited for tomorrow to be Friday?!?  Today's nail polish is Color Club's "Tic-Tac-Toe" which I managed to find at my local Wal-Mart last year.

"Tic-Tac-Toe" is a bright neon lime green nail polish.  Formula wise "Tic-Tac-Toe" was a bit thick and goopy.  It took some patience and short quick swipes to apply evenly on my nails.  After two coats the polish was noticeably streaky and not really opaque.  I think a third coat would probably fix the issue.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Tic-Tac-Toe" for three days before it began to flake off.  A fun added bonus was that this polish dried as a matte and it looked like this:


Overall I have mixed feelings about Color Club's "Tic-Tac-Toe."  I love how bright and happy it is but I wish it had a better formula and was not as streaky.  That being said I will probably wear this polish again regardless because it is fun and bright!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment