Sunday, September 15, 2019

1850 Artisan Polish "Orion's Belt"


Hello everyone ad happy Sunday!  Today's first nail polish is 1850 Artisan Polish's "Orion's Belt" which I grabbed from a Polish Pick-Up earlier this year.  I have been dying to try this indie brand for ages so I was thrilled when I was able to grab this gorgeous beauty:


"Orion's Belt" is a stunning blue polish with a bunch of iridescent flakies that looks purple, gold and green depending on the angle!  The formula of this nail polish was very good and applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats, "Orion's Belt" was fully opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Orion's Belt" for five full days before I noticed some tip chips.  Look at this stunner up close:


Overall I am absolutely thrilled with 1850 Artisan Polish's "Orion's Belt."  Everything about this polish is fantastic and I will most definitely be purchasing more colors from this fabulous indie brand!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment