Saturday, November 16, 2019

Maniology "Coconut"


Hey all and happy Saturday!  (Finally got around to getting Disney+ and excuse me while I re-watch my childhood!)  Today's nail polish is Maniology's "Coconut" which came in one of their Mani x Me Monthly Subscription boxes.  Here's how this creme looks in the bottle:


"Coconut" is an off-white creme stamping nail polish.  The formula of "Coconut" was slightly thick but it applied quite easily to my nails.  After two coats, this nail polish was fully opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Coconut" for five full days before I noticed any chips. Look at this pretty up close:


Overall I am thrilled with Maniology's "Coconut."  I am not usually one for neutral polishes but "Coconut" looks so nice with my skin tone and can be used in an endless variety of nail art designs!  I can't wait to wear it again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment