Monday, December 30, 2019

Live Love Polish "Scarab"


Hello all and happy almost new year!  Today's second nail polish is Live Love Polish's "Scarab" which I'm thrilled to have in my collection because it is do pretty!  Look at it up close:


"Scarab" is a color shifting beauty.  It goes from purple/blue to orange/gold depending on the angle.  The formula of this nail polish was fantastic and it applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats of polish "Scarab" was fully opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Scarab" for four days before I noticed an chips.  Look how lovely this polish is up close:


Overall I am in love with Live Love Polish's "Scarab."  This polish's formula is fantastic and the color is stunning!  I plan to wear this nail polish a lot more often and keep it in my collection for a long time to come.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment