Sunday, May 3, 2020

Color Club "Meet Me At The Rink"


Hey guys and happy Sunday!  It is finally beginning to feel like Summer here in North Carolina and I couldn't resist pulling out a sky blue!  Today's nail polish is Color Club's "Meet Me At The Rink."  This is such a pretty pastel that is perfect for Spring.  Here's how this nail polish looks in the bottle:


"Meet Me At The Rink" is a gorgeous sky blue creme.  The formula of this polish was perfect and applied easily to my nails.  After two coats, "Meet Me At The Rink" was not quite opaque but was streak free.  A third coat of polish solved all the problems though and it looked so pretty on my nails.  Here's an up close look at "Meet Me At The Rink":


Overall I am thrilled with Color Club's "Meet Me At The Rink."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and I cannot wait to wear it again soon!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment