Monday, October 5, 2020

China Glaze "Gold Mind Your Business"


Hello all and happy Monday!  Sorry for the lack of posts - 2020 has thrown me a curve ball and I've been busy trying to take care of myself.  But without further ado, today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Gold Mind Your Business."  Here's how this polish looks in the bottle:


"Gold Mind Your Business" is not surprisingly a golden shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish is good and it applied well to my nails.  The polish is very sheer and it took four coats for "Gold Mind Your Business" to be opaque.  Here's how this shimmer looks up close:


Overall I like China Glaze's "Gold Mind Your Business."  The golden shimmer is really pretty and the formula is nice but I wish it didn't take so many coats to be opaque.  That being said this nail polish will remain in my collection for a longtime to come.

Never miss out on all the nail polish adventures by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment