Thursday, March 21, 2013

FLOWER "What's the Daffodilly-O?"


Hi everyone!  I am so excited that it is officially Spring now!  I really hope that the cold weather is gone for good (or until Fall).  Since it is Spring now and flowers are starting to bloom I decided to try out Drew Barrymore's new line of cosmetics called FLOWER.  FLOWER is a cool brand that is made here in the United States, which is nice and Drew Barrymore helps selected the colors and products she likes!  I purchased a few of her nail polishes and have been dying to try them!

So this week I decided to try "What's the Daffodilly-O?" which is a pretty pink coral color and I love how all the nail polish names have a flower name in it!  "What's the Daffodilly-O?" has a great formula and went on very well!  I think I probably could have gotten away with one coat, but I almost always do two coats just to make the color brighter.  Also I worried that because of FLOWER's square cap it might be awkward to hold and apply the nail polish, but in my opinion it was easy to hold and apply nail polish with.  In terms of chipping "What's the Daffodilly-O?" didn't hold up very long.  I started seeing minor tip chips within the first day, but as the days passed the chipping didn't get any worse.  In the end I wore "What's the Daffodilly-O?" for about four or five days, so I was pleased.

Overall I am in love with the color of "What's The Daffodilly-O?" and I love how shiny it looks when it is dry!  And I am very pleased with the new comer brand FLOWER and cannot wait to try out many of the other colors in the collection as well as using "What's the Daffodilly-O?" again!

Here is a bit more about FLOWER:  FLOWER is owned and operated by actress Drew Barrymore and the company prides itself on NOT spending any money on advertising, but instead using word or mouth to advertise.  FLOWER is exclusively available at Wal-Mart.  And all FLOWER nail polishes are 3-Free.  Be sure to check-out www.flowerbeauty.com to see FLOWER's full line of products!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment