Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Ciaté "Cha Cha Cha"


Hi guys!  It's Wednesday and we are halfway to the weekend again!  So to help make it to the weekend I picked out Ciaté's "Cha Cha Cha" so we can dance our way to the weekend!  "Cha Cha Cha" came as part of a set that Ciaté's puts out annually for Christmas/Black Friday.  The set is an advent calendar and "Cha Cha Cha" was part of the 2014 set which looks like this:


"Cha Cha Cha" is a bright orange nail polish that reminds me of fresh Florida oranges!  Formula wise this polish was watery and it was not very easy to apply.  I had to put a lot of effort into getting the it to stick to the tips of my nails.  After two coats, "Cha Cha Cha" was no where near opaque, especially on the tips where you could see straight through to my nail.  However there were no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I have no idea how long this nail polish can be worn because it looked so sad on my nails that I refused to wear it out of the house.

Overall I am very disappointed with Ciaté's "Cha Cha Cha."  Aside from it's pretty orange color everything else about this nail polish was awful.  I definitely won't be wearing this nail polish again. (But I am open for some suggestions on good orange colored nail polish!)

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the latest and greatest!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment