Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sally Hansen Insta Dri "Peppy Le Fuchsia"


Hi guys and happy Sunday.  Who else is enjoying a lazy day?  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Insta Dri's "Peppy Le Fuchsia" which I just had to have because of the name!

"Peppy Le Fuchsia" is an absolutely gorgeous hot pink creme polish.  Formula wise "Peppy Le Fuchsia" was perfect and applied with ease.  My only semi-compliant is the brush was so wide that I had to be very careful on my narrow nails.  After a single coat the nail polish was fully opaque and streak free.  But as usual I applied a second coat for the photos.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Peppy Le Fuchsia" for six days before there were some small tip chips.

Overall I am thrilled with Sally Hansen Insta Dri's "Peppy Le Fuchsia."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish from the color to the application to the wear time was wonderful!  I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished2.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment