Sunday, December 16, 2018

Nails INC "Fitzroy Square"


Hello guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Fitzroy Square" which is one of the few Nails INC polishes I didn't buy in a set!

"Fitzroy Square" is a really pretty royal blue chunky glitter.  The formula of "Fitzroy Square" was amazing!  It applied so well and was actually opaque and streak free after two coats.  (A real glitter miracle!)  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three days before there was some tip wear.  However I also wanted to see if this glitter could be worn as a top coat.


The nail polish I decided to try out with "Fitzroy Square" was Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Plum Power."  This combination was not the prettiest and you can clearly tell "Fitzroy Square" works best worn alone.

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Plum Power" check out my post form earlier this year!

Overall I really love Nails INC's "Fitzroy Square."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and it looked amazing on my nails!  I cannot wait to wear this polish again and again!  I especially think it'll look great next Summer!

Make sure you also follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment