Saturday, January 19, 2019

Maniology Mani x Me January Box


Hi guys and happy Saturday!  I am enjoying a long three day weekend from work and couldn't be happier about the extra day off!  Today's post feature's Maniology's Mani x Me subscription box.  As soon as I heard they were starting a monthly box I couldn't resist signing up!  Today's post shows you what cam in January 2019's box.  Each box has a theme and January's is space/night sky themed.  First off here's how the packaging looks when you open the mail up:


Once inside the box you get a cute little note on top that tells you more about the theme and how everything ties in.  Each box includes two stamping nail polishes and two stamping plates that haven't been released yet as well as an additional nail art item.  Here are this month's nail polishes:

Maniology's "Lilac Clouds" and "Celestial."

As you can see "Lilac Clouds" is a pretty pastel purple creme.  It will be a great nail polish for Spring and Summer!  "Celestial" is the perfect nail polish for this month's theme as it already looks like the night sky in the bottle.  It is one of the prettiest polishes I have ever seen!

Next up the stamping plates!  Plate M001 features astrological signs, phases of the moon and other outer space designs.  I actually think this is my favorite plate in my collection.


The second plate is M002 which features some futuristic geometric designs.  I really like this stamping plate because you can use it for a lot of designs not just space themed nails.  I'm really excited to try this plate out!


The extra nail art item for this month was four sheets of nail stickers.  The stickers are a gorgeous gold and have stars, aliens, rockets, geometric shapes and planets.  The gold really shines and pops too!


Lastly Maniology throws in a few pineapple candies and a sheet of non-nail art stickers that you can use on anything.  This month's stickers featured nail polishes and looks like this:


Overall I am really pleased with January's box, as well as the previous ones I have received.  For the price you get a nice amount of useful nail art items.  Here's this month's box all together:


If you're like me and love the idea of Maniology's subscription box then make sure you hop on over to their website because February's box is coming out soon!!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polishing adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment