Sunday, January 20, 2019

Live Love Polish "Phantasma"


Hi everyone and happy Sunday!  The weather is dreary so I pulled out a iridescent shimmer to brighten my day!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Live Love Polish's "Phantasma" which looks like this in the bottle:


"Phantasma" is a stunning iridescent color shifting flakie that changes from yellow to orange to fuchsia!  The formula of this polish was great and it spread the flakies evenly across my nails without any effort.  Here are the gorgeous flakies up close:


Since "Phantasma" is meant to be worn as a top coat I decided to test it out over a few creme polishes.  The first polish I tested with "Phantasma" was Essie's "Style Hunter."  This combination was stunning and will be perfect for Autumn:


The second nail polish I tried with "Phantasma" was Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Purple Potion."  This combination was equally as gorgeous and also perfect for Autumn:


If you want to know more about Essie's "Style Hunter" or Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Purple Potion" check out some of my previous posts.

Overall I am in love with Live Love Polish's "Phantasma."  Everything about this polish is perfect and it looks stunning on my nails no matter what color I apply with it!  I cannot wait to wear this nail polish a to more often!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @perfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polishing adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment