Monday, April 1, 2019

Sinful Colors "Rave New World"


Hello guys and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Rave New World" which was a limited edition polish.  Here's how this beauty looks in the bottle:


"Rave New World" is a lovely sky blue with purple shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish is nice and applied really well to my nails without any struggle.  After two coats, "Rave New World" was completely opaque with no streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for four or five days before there were some tip chips.  Look at the shimmer up close:


Overall I am quite happy with Sinful Colors "Rave New World."  The color is my favorite part of the polish but for an affordable drugstore brand it lasted a long time on my nails and has a great formula! I can't wait to wear this nail polish again and again!

Check out the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you never miss anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment