Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sephora Formula X "Perfection"


Hey guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Sephora Formula X's "Perfection."  Formula X was Sephora's house brand after they discontinued the Sephora by OPI line.  However I am not sure whether or not Sephora still carries the Formula X brand in 2019 or not.  Here's how "Perfection" looks in the bottle:


"Perfection" is a pretty light chocolate brown with a hint of purple.  formula wise "Perfection" was pretty good, leaning slightly towards the thicker side, but it applied easily to my nails.  After two coats the nail polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Perfection" for five full days before I noticed a couple minor chips.  Look at this pretty brown up close:


Overall I have mixed feeling about Sephora Formula X's "Perfection."  The formula is pretty good but the color isn't anything special to me - I tend to prefer brighter colors.  In the end I probably won't keep this nail polish in my collection as the bottle is several years old and I have similar shades that I like better.

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment