Sunday, June 9, 2019

Live Love Polish "Last Call Confetti"


Hello guys and happy Sunday!  The sun has been hiding all weekend so here's some golden glitter to brighten the day.  Today's nail polish is Live Love Polish's "Last Call Confetti."  Here's how this glittery polish of goodness looks in the bottle:


"Last call Confetti" is a gold chunky glitter in a clear base.  A lot of the glitter has a holo color shift to it, which is stunning.  The formula of "Last Call Confetti" was good and applied without too much work.  Since this nail polish is meant to be worn on top of opaque colors I couldn't wait to test it out!

The first nail polish I tried "Last Call Confetti" with was  Color Club's"Bewitched."  This combination was stunning and I stared at my nails endlessly.  Here's how pretty it turned out:


The second nail polish I tried "Last Call Confetti" over was Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Breezy Blue."  This combo reminded me of Cinderella, which is my favorite Disney princess.  Here's how the look turned out:


The third nail polish I tried with "Last Call Confetti" was China Glaze's "Peonies & Park Ave."  This combination was bright and very happy!


I am not always a fan of chunky glitter but "Last Call Confetti" is such a stunner I cannot help but fall in love with it!  I mean look how gorgeous it is up close:


If you want to know more about Color Club's "Bewitched" or Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Breezy Blue" check out some of my previous posts.

Overall I am happy with Live Love Polish's "Last Call Confetti."  I love chunky gold glitters and this one did not disappoint!  "Last Call Confetti" will be sticking around in my collection for a long long time!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment