Saturday, August 10, 2019

Fair Maiden Polish "Viral"


Hello guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Fair Maiden Polish's "Viral" which I purchased earlier this year during a Polish Pick-Up.  Fair Maiden Polish is an indie brand - which I lover because I absolutely adore buying from non-corporate brands!  Look at this beauty in the bottle:


"Viral" is a bright cerulean blue with iridescent flakies!  (Holy moly it is gorgeous!!)  The formula of this nail polish was amazing and it applied with ease.  After two coats, "Viral" was entirely opaque and streak free - and it looked fabulous on my nails!  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Viral" for six full days before I noticed any chips.  Look at this stunner up close:


Overall I am in love with Fair Maiden Polish's "Viral."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is fantastic and it has become an instant favorite of mine!  I can't wait to wear this nail polish again and again and again!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment