Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Marine Scene"


Hi all and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Marine Scene" which I have had in my collection for ages.  Here's how "Marine Scene" looks in the bottle:


"Marine Scene" is a pretty turquoise blue with a yellow and green shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was wonderful as it always has been.  After two coats "Marine Scene" was not quite opaque but it was streak free.  I applied a third coat of polish and then my nails looked stellar!  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Marine Scene" for three days before I began to notice chips.  Look at the shimmer:


Overall I am still huge fan of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Marine Scene."  Everything about this polish is wonderful and I continue to wear it often - especially in the Summertime when the weather is nice.

Make sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment