Friday, October 25, 2019

Live Love Polish "Strawberry Daiquiri"


Hello everyone and happy Fri-YAY!  It has been a long week so I decided to bring out the big guns - glitter!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Live Love Polish's "Strawberry Daiquiri."  Here's how this pretty glitter looks in the bottle:


"Strawberry Daiquiri" is a stunning hot pink glitter with some silver glitter tossed in.  The formula of this polish was great and applied wonderfully to my nails!  After two coats, "Strawberry Daiquiri" was fully opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before there was some tip wear.  Look at this glitter:


Overall I am thrilled by Live Love Polish's "Strawberry Daiquiri."  Absolutely everything about this polish is fantastic and it has become a go to for me!

Hop on over Instagram and Twitter to follow the blog there @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment