Saturday, October 5, 2019

Live Love Polish "Fiery"


Hi guys and happy Saturday night!  I'm having such. great weekend I couldn't resist sharing another flakie!  (So gorgeous!!)  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Live Love Polish's "Fiery."  Here's how this beauty looks in the bottle:


"Fiery" is a holo flakie in a clear base.  The formula of "Fiery" was absolutely fantastic and it applied with ease!  Since "Fiery" is a top coat I decided to try it out over several colorful nail polishes.


The first polish I tried out with "Fiery" was OPI's "And The Raven Cried Give Me More."  This combination turned out to be stunning and perfect for Autumn!  (I have already re-worn this look several times!)


The second nail polish I tried with "Fiery" was Sinful Colors "Beverly Hills."  This created a very girly combo that I will wear again in the Spring.  Look at those flakies up close:


If you want to know more about OPI "And The Raven Cried Give Me More" or Sinful Colors "Beverly Hills" check out some of my previous posts.

Overall I am in love with Live Love Polish's "Fiery."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is wonderful!  I cannot wait to try it with more of my colorful polishes!

Be are to keep up with all the nail polish by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment