Monday, January 11, 2021

OPI "Big Hair... Big Nails"



Hey guys and happy Monday.  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Big Hair... Big Nails" from an older Texas collection.  Here's how this pretty looks in the bottle:


"Big Hair... Big Nails" is a bright strawberry pink crelly.  It is not opaque - nor is it meant to be.  The formula of this nail polish was amazing and applied nicely to my nails.  I used three coats of "Big Hair... Big Nails" on my nails and the color really popped.  Here's how "Big Hair... Big Nails" looks up close:


Overall OPI's "Big Hair... Big Nails" is wonderful!  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect - including how it looked on my nails.  I cannot wait to wear this polish a lot more often!

Keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment