Saturday, January 16, 2021

Bundle Monster "Rocko Wear"

 

Hi guys and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is Bundle Monster's (now Maniology) "Rocko Wear."  I picked up this stamping polish a while back because the name reminds me of a 90's TV show called Rocko's Modern Life - who else remembers this show?  Here's how "Rocko Wear" looks in the bottle:

"Rocko Wear" is a pretty minty green creme.  The formula of this polish was very thick, but it is a stamping polish.  Despite's the thick formula I was able to apply "Rocko Wear" to my nail pretty easily - I just went slow and steady.  After two coats, the nail polish was entirely opaque and only had a few streak marks.  Here's how this lovely green looks up close:

Overall I really like Bundle Monster's Rocko Wear."  The color is gorgeous and I cannot wait to test it out in a stamped design, but I wish the formula wasn't quite as thick.

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment