Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sinful Colors "Cauldron Couture"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone enjoy Halloween last weekend!  So today's nail polish is a throw back to Halloween and it is Sinful Colors "Cauldron Couture."

"Cauldron Couture" is  black and green chunky glitter in a clear base.  Formula wise "Cauldron Couture" is difficult to apply because the clear base is very watery.  It was definitely a struggle to get the glitter on the brush and then onto my nails.  "Cauldron Couture" is a top coat and is not meant to be opaque on the nail, so I decided to test it out over another polish.


The first combination I tried with "Cauldron Couture" is Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails in "Black Heart."  This combination definitely looks like Halloween and isn't something I would wear regularly.

Overall I like Sinful Colors "Cauldron Couture."  I like most everything about this nail polish except for the watery formula because it takes an eternity to get the glitter on to my nails.  I will wear this nail polish again, but probably only during the Halloween season.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment