Saturday, March 23, 2019

Pahlish "Nine & Three Quarters"


Hey all and happy first weekend of Spring!  The sun is shining and it couldn't be prettier out!  Today's nail polish is Pahlish's "Nine & Three Quarters" which is part of their Harry Potter collection.  Pahlish is a lovely indie brand that I have been dying to try for a while now.  So when they released some Harry Potter nail polishes I couldn't resist ordering them!  Here's how "Nine & Three Quarters" looks in the bottle:


"One & Three Quarters" is a really pretty dark blue polish with iridescent flakies!  The formula of this polish was the tiniest bit thick but that helped it apply nicely to my nail with an even layer of flakies!  After only one coat "Nine & Three Quarters" was entirely opaque and streak free.  That being said, I did apply a second coat to test out wear time.  As for chipping, I was able tower this nail polish for five full days before I noticed some minor tip wear.  Can you see how gorgeous the flakes are!?


Overall I am really pleased with Pahlish's "Nine & Three Quarters."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I am thrilled to add this brand of polish to my collection!  I highly recommend giving this indie brand a try if you haven't already!  (I know I'll be back for more of their polish!)

If you want to see how I used "Nine & Three Quarters" in some Night Sky Nail Art check out my post from earlier this year!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment