Monday, March 4, 2019

Constellation Nail Art


Hello everyone and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is actually some fun nail art!  I have finally gotten around to testing out Maniology's M001 plate which came as part of the January Mani x Me subscription box.  Plate M001 looks like this:


Before I could begin stamping I needed to pick out my nail polishes.  So I dug around my collection and settled on Pahlish's "Nine & Three Quarters," Ciaté's "Celestial" and Maniology's "Spiced Orange."  The bottles looked like this:

Pahlish's "Nine & Three Quarters," Ciate's "Celestial" and Maniology's "Spiced Orange."

First I used two coats of Pahlish's "Nine & Three Quarters" which looked like this on the nail:


This was followed by a coat of Ciaté's Celestial."  This created such a pretty look:


All that was left was to stamp the design on.  But before stamping I applied Live Love Polish's Cuticle Protector to take clean-up easier!  After that I stamped away using Maniology's "Spiced Orange."  The looked turned out so pretty!


Overall I am really pleased with how this look turned out.  I wanted to include some of the astrological symbols but had difficulty picking the design up.  (Any tips welcome!)  However that being said I really love this plate and I can't wait to try another design with it!

If you want to know more about Live Love Polish's Precision Peel Cuticle Protector check out my post from last month!

Also make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment