Sunday, March 10, 2019

A England "The Most Happy"


Hey guys and happy Sunday!  (The weekend has flown by!)  Today's nail polish is A England's "The Most Happy" from their Tudoresque Collection.  The collection is themed around British Monarch - King Henry VIII.  As an avid history nerd I had to buy the entire collection when it came out last year.  Here's how "The Most Happy" looks in the bottle:


"The Most Happy" is an absolutely gorgeous royal purple with a silver shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was perfect and applied easily.  After only a single coat "The Most Happy" was completely opaque and streak free.  That being said I did apply a second coat for photos and to test the wear time.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "The Most Happy" for six full days before my nails had a few tip chips.  Look at that shimmer up close:


Overall I am thrilled with A England's "The Most Happy."  This is one of the nicest purple nail polishes I have in my collection and I wear it regularly!  Until the bottle runs dry I'll be wearing "The Most Happy" all year long as one of my go to polishes.

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out on anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment