Monday, February 1, 2016

Nails INC "Trafalgar Square"


Hi all and happy February!  I can't believe that January is already over!  So to celebrate the start of a new month I decided to pull out a holographic glitter polish!  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Trafalgar Square."

"Trafalgar Square" is a gorgeous holographic glitter in a clear base.  Formula wise this nail polish was very easy to apply and went on in nice even coats of polish!  Since "Trafalgar Square" is a glitter it isn't meant to be worn by itself so I decided to test it out over a few other polishes!


The first polish I decided to test out with "Trafalgar Square" is OPI's "You're So Vain-illa" which is a lovely beige colored nail polish.  This turned out to be such a lovely combination because it is so simple and looked good with everything I wore!

If you want to know more about "You're So Vain-illa" check out my post from earlier this year here.


The second polish I decided to try out with "Trafalgar Square" is Essie's "Flowerista" which is a berry colored polish.  This combination was perfect for the holiday season and I rocked it out for Christmas!

If you want to know more about Essie's "Flowerista" check out my post from last month here.

Overall I am very pleased with Nails INC's "Trafalgar Square."  I love how pretty and shimmer this polish is and how easy it was to apply!  In the future I plan on testing "Trafalgar Square" with lots of other colored polishes!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment