Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Essie "Flowerista"


Hi all!  I hope January is treating everyone well!  Spring is still a long way off but I couldn't help but think about the lovely Spring flowers so I picked out a polish to remind me of Spring!  So without further ado today's nail polish is Essie's "Flowerista."

"Flowerista" is a very pretty berry colored creme polish!  Formula wise "Flowerista" was very good and nice and easy to apply!  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free! As for chipping I was able to wear "Flowerista" for about five full days before there were any small chips.  Also with such a dark color I was worried about staining, but "Flowerista" surprised me by not leaving a single stain on any of my nails!

Overall I am very pleased with Essie's "Flowerista."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I will definitely be wearing this nail polish more often!  This gorgeous berry color is perfect for any time of year!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment