Friday, January 29, 2016

China Glaze "History of the World"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe January is nearly over already!  It seems like the year is already flying by!  Today's nail polish is China Glaze's "History of the World" which is part of China Glaze's collection for the movie The Giver that came out in 2014.

"History of the World" is a lovely dusty deep blue with a hint of purple in it.  Formula wise "History of the World" was good and very easy to apply.  After two coats the nail polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear "History of the World" for about five full days before there were any chip marks.

Overall I am very happy with China Glaze's "History of the World."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I will be wearing it a lot more often!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment