Thursday, January 14, 2016

Orly Color Blast "Tea With Mrs. Potts"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying their 2016 so far!  Today I couldn't resist pulling out a lovely Spring pastel (even though it isn't close to Spring yet!)  So without any further ad today's nail polish is Orly Color Blast's "Tea With Mrs. Potts" which is part of Orly Color Blast's Beauty and the Beast collection!

"Tea With Mrs. Potts" is a gorgeous baby pink colored creme polish.  Formula wise this nail polish is fantastic and it was very easy to apply!  After two coats "Tea With Mrs. Potts" was completely opaque and streak free.  I was very impressed at how opaque this pastel polish was because often times pastel polishes tend to be streaky.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Tea With Mrs. Potts" for about three full days before there were any noticeable chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Orly Color Blast's "Tea With Mrs. Potts."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely and I will definitely be wearing this polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment