Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Claire's "Disco Diva"


Hi guys!  It is hard to believe that January is almost halfway over and I am definitely looking forward to Spring!  So to help keep my spirits up until the weather warms up I pulled out a bright fun glitter polish to wear!  Today's nail polish is Claire's "Disco Diva."

"Disco Diva" is a bright magenta glitter polish that I purchased from the Claire's store at the mall.  Formula wise "Disco Diva" is fantastic and very easy to apply!  After two coats the nail polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Disco Diva" for about four days before there were some small tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Claire's "Disco Diva."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I plan on wearing it again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment