Monday, January 25, 2016

Ciaté "Pepperminty"


Hi guys!  I'm so sorry it has been several days since I have posted but the internet at my house died and then I had to go to Florida for a funeral and time escaped me!  But I am back now and plan on catching up with my posts!  So without further ado today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Pepperminty" which is part of Ciaté's 2013 Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar set, which looks like this:

"Pepperminty" is located under flap #11.


"Pepperminty" is a gorgeous mint green colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was fantastic and very easy to apply!  After two coats "Pepperminty" was completely opaque, but it did have a few minor streak marks!  As for chipping I was able to wear "Pepperminty" for about four days before there were some minor tip chips!

Overall I am very pleased with Ciaté's "Pepperminty."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely, except for the few minor streak marks!  I love the mint green color and I will definitely be wearing this polish a lot more!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment