Monday, January 18, 2016

Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear "Indi-Glow"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying Martin Luther King Jr. Day!  (Who doesn't enjoy celebrating an awesome person and a three day weekend!)  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear's "Indi-Glow."

"Indi-Glow" is blurple (a combination of blue and purple) crelly (a polish that is not truly an opaque creme polish but is also not truly a see-through jelly polish) with blue and green glitter in it.  Formula wise "Indi-Glow" is a bit thick and was not the easiest to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Indi-Glow" was not completely opaque but it covered enough to look okay.  There were no visible streak marks but the tips of my nails refused to be covered so my nails looked terrible.  As for chipping I'm not sure how long "Indi-Glow" would have lasted because it looked so terrible on my nails that I refused to wear it out of the house!

Overall I am disappointed by Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear's "Indi-Glow."  In the bottle this nail polish looked gorgeous and I was excited to wear it, but the formula was so thick and difficult to manage and then it looked awful on my nails!  Since "Indi-Glow" is such a pretty color in the bottle I'd be willing to try this polish out again and see if I have better luck with it next time!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment