Thursday, January 28, 2016

Essie "Frock 'N' Roll"


Hi guys!  It's almost the weekend (yay!) and I am looking forward to getting some rest.  But before all the rest and relaxation, today's nail polish is Essie's "Frock 'N' Roll" which is a polish I have been dying to try out for a while now!

"Frock 'N' Roll" is a great deep purple, almost black, polish with silver and gold shimmer in it.  Formula wise "Frock 'N' Roll" was a bit thick, but it was still relatively easy to apply.  After two coats the nail polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Frock 'N' Roll" for about three days before there were some noticeable chips.

Overall I am very happy with Essie's "Frock 'N' Roll."  Just about everything with "Frock 'N' Roll" is perfect except for the slightly thick formula.  However the formula wasn't too terribly thick and I love the color so much that I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment