Monday, January 4, 2016

OPI's "You're So Vain-illa"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying the new year so far!  After rocking a super glittery nail polish to bring in 2016 I decided to tone today's polish down.  So today's nail polish is OPI's "You're So Vain-illa" which is part of OPI's Coca-Cola Collection from last year.

"You're So Vain-illa" is a lovely beige colored nail polish which is meant to represent Vanilla Coke (which happens to be my favorite!)  Formula wise this polish is great and was very easy to apply.  After two coats, "You're So Vain-illa" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear this polish for four full days before there were any noticeable tip chips.

Overall I am very happy with OPI's "You're So Vain-illa."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again because it goes with just about everything!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment