Saturday, January 2, 2016

Orly "Glitterbomb"


Hi everyone and Happy 2016!  To celebrate the new year I decided to start off with a bang, a super glittery nail polish!  So today's nail polish, the first one of this year, is Orly's "Glitterbomb."

"Glitterbomb" is a chunky multi-colored glitter polish in a clear base.  Formula wise "Glitterbomb" was very easy to apply, which is fantastic for a glitter nail polish!  In fat it was so easy to apply that I managed to get a nice even coat of glitter without any problems or work at all!  Since this nail polish was so easy to apply I decided to try it out over a few colored nail polishes!


The first polish I decided to try "Glitterbomb" over is FLOWER's "Berry Begonia" which is an oxblood, deep red colored polish.  The combination turned out really nicely.  The oxblood color really made the colorful glitter pop on my nails!

If you want to know more about FLOWER's "Berry Begonia" check out my post from last month here.


The second polish I decided to try "Glitterbomb" over is China Glaze's "No Peeking!" which is an iridescent dusty purple polish.  This combination is fun and very girly.  I really like this combo because it is fun and pretty, and my favorite of all the colored bases I tried.

If you want to know more about China Glaze's "No Peeking!" check out my post from last month here.

Overall I am really pleased with Orly's "Glitterbomb."  Everything about this nail polish is amazing and I plan on wearing it a lot more often!

Thanks for reading my blog and Happy New Year!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment