Thursday, December 3, 2015

FLOWER "Berry Begonia"


Hi all!  Now that Winter is in full swing I decided to pull out an oxblood colored polish!  So today's nail polish is FLOWER's "Berry Begonia."  (FLOWER by the way is a drugstore brand that is owned by actress, Drew Barrymore.)

"Berry Begonia" is a deep red, oxblood nail polish.  Formula wise "Berry Begonia" is great and very easy to apply.  In fact the nail polish was so great that it can be worn as a one-coater, but I applied a second coat anyways.  After two coats of polish "Berry Begonia" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Berry Begonia" for about four days before there were some tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with FLOWER's "Berry Begonia."  Everything about this nail polish is wonderful and I will definitely be wearing it again soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment