Tuesday, December 15, 2015

butter LONDON's "West End Wonderland"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe that there are only ten days until Christmas!  Today's nail polish is butter LONDON's "West End Wonderland."  I bought this nail polish as part of a duo set that was available at ULTA for Black Friday 2014.  The set looks like this:

The Duo is part of the Steampunk Ball Collection ans the duo is called Golden Yard.

"West End Wonderland" is a gold glitter nail polish in a clear base.  Formula wise "West End Wonderland" is fantastic and it was very easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was fairly opaque for a glitter and sparkled nicely on my nails.


Since "West End Wonderland" has a clear base I decided to test it out over a a burgundy polish.  The burgundy nail polish I picked out is Maybelline's "Wine & Forever."  The combinations turned out nicely and is perfect for Christmastime!

If you want to know more about "Wine & Forever" check out this post from earlier this year: http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2015/09/maybelline-wine-and-forever.html

Overall I am very pleased with butter LONDON's "West End Wonderland."  Everything about this polish is great and I will definitely be wearing it again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment