Sunday, December 27, 2015

Nicole by OPI "Carnival Cotton Candy"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas (if you celebrate) and Happy Almost New Year!  With the new year approaching I couldn't resist pulling out a bright fun color to end the year with!  Today's polish is Nicole by OPI's "Carnival Cotton Candy," which was part of singer Carrie Underwood's collection.

"Carnival Cotton Candy" is a hot bubble gum pink nail polish.  Formula wise this polish was fantastic and very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Carnival Cotton Candy" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear this nail polish for about four days before there were any noticeable chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Nicole by OPI's "Carnival Cotton Candy."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I plan on rocking it a lot next Spring and Summer.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment