Tuesday, December 29, 2015

China Glaze "Chillin' With My Snow-mies"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and is looking forward to the new year! But for today it is still Winter and for most of us that means the chance of snow (except North Carolina has currently forgotten how to Winter!)  And with snow on the mind today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Chillin' With My Snow-mies."

"Chillin' With My Snow-mies" is a multi-sized hexagonal white glitter in a clear base coat.  Formula wise the clear base is quite watery and it is difficult to get the glitter on to the brush.  "Chillin' With My Snow-mies" takes great patience to apply.  Since this polish is meant to be worn as a top coat I decided to test it out over a colored nail polish.


The nail polish I decided to try with "Chillin' With My Snow-mies" is Orly's "Elsbeth Rose."  I settled on this combination because pink and white always look adorable together.  I really like this combination and reminds me of Springtime.

If you want to know more about Orly's "Elsbeth Rose" check out my post from October: http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2015/10/orly-elsbeth-rose.html

Overall I have mixed feelings about China Glaze's "Chillin' With My Snow-mies."  I love the idea of white glitter but with the watery clear polish it made it miserable to try and apply.  I am willing to give this polish another try but I need to look into alternative ways to apply the glitter to make it easier.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment