Friday, December 11, 2015

OPI "Ice-Bergers & Fries"


Hi all!  I can't believe Christmas is only two weeks away!  Where did the year go!?!  Since it is Winter and cold I decided to pull out a nail polish from OPI's Fall 2014 Nordic Collection!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Ice-Bergers & Fries."

"Ice-Bergers & Fries" is a nice cocoa brown colored polish.  Formula wise this polish was great and very easy to apply.  After two coats "Ice-Bergers & Fries" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear this polish for six full days before there were some very minor tip chips.  But even then I chose to repaint my nails because my nails had grown and there was a visible gap between the polish and my cuticles.

Overall I am super happy with OPI's "Ice-Bergers & Fries."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I will be wearing it a whole lot more this Winter!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment