Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Ciaté "Boudoir"


Hi everyone!  As December presses on we get closer and closer to Christmas!  I'm very excited about Christmas so I decided to pull out the brightest red nail polish I could find.  So today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Boudoir."  This nail polish is part of Ciaté's 2013 Advent Calendar set that looks like this:

"Boudoir" is under #2.

"Boudoir" is a bright red creme colored polish,  Formula wise this nail polish is fantastic and very easy to apply!  After two coats of polish, "Boudoir" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Boudoir" for about four days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I am very happy with Ciaté's "Boudoir."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I plan on wearing it throughout the holiday season!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment