Monday, December 21, 2015

Sephora by OPI's "Be-Claus I Said So"


Hi guys and happy almost Christmas!  (Less than a week to go!!)  So today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Be-Claus I Said So."  Side note: Sephora by OPI (also known as SOPI) is a retired brand of nail polish that was once sold at Sephora stores and may not be easy to find these days.

"Be-Claus I Said So" is a bright red chunky glitter polish in a clear base.  Formula wise this polish was very easy to apply, which is fantastic for a glitter!  Of course being a glitter it was not completely opaque after two coats but it did cover the nail well.  Since "Be-Claus I Said So" is a glitter in a clear base I decided to test it out over a red creme polish.


The red creme polish that I picked out is Ciaté's "Boudoir."  The combination was lovely and sparkled nicely and is perfect for the Christmas season!  I will wear this combination again as it will also work nicely for Valentine's Day.

If you want to know more about Ciaté's "Boudoir" check out my post from earlier this month: http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2015/12/ciate-boudoir.html

Overall I am really pleased with Sephora by OPI's "Be-Claus I Said So."  Everything about this glitter polish is fantastic and I will wear it again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment