Thursday, December 31, 2015

Fave Polishes of 2015!


Hi everyone and happy end of 2015!  I cannot believe that this year will be over in just a few hours! It feels like I blinked and 2015 flew by!  To celebrate the end of the year I decided to put together a list of my favorite nail polishes that I tried out this year!  (The polishes are in no particular order!)

1. Nails INC's "Tate":

For more about Nails INC's "Tate" check out my post from earlier this year here.

2. Sally Hansen's Triple Shine "Pink Coconut":

For more about Sally Hansen's "Pink Coconut" check out my post from earlier this year here.

3. Essie's Pinking About You":

For more about Essie's "Pinking About You" check out my post from earlier this year here.

4. Nicole by OPI's "Sweet Daisy":

For more about Nicole by OPI's "Sweet Daisy" check out my post from earlier this year here.

5. Ciaté's "Strawberry Milkshake":

For more about Ciaté's "Strawberry Milkshake" check out my post from earlier this year here.

6. Formula X for Sephora's "Starfish":

For more about Formula X's "Starfish" check out my post from earlier this year here.

7. Claire's "Ducks In A Row":

For more about Claire's "Ducks In A Row" check out my post from earlier this year here.

8. Zoya's "Rooney":

For more information about Zoya's "Rooney" check out my post from earlier this year here.

9. China Glaze's "Stoked To Be Soaked":

For more about China Glaze's "Stoked To Be Soaked" check out my post from earlier this year here.

10. Sinful Colors "Under 18":

For more about Sinful Colors' "Under 18" check out my post from earlier this year here.

11. Julep's "Nan":

For more about Julep's "Nan" check out my post from earlier this year here.

12. OPI's "Lunch At The Delhi":

For more about OPI's "Lunch At The Delhi" check out my post from earlier this year here.

13. butter LONDON's "West End Wonderland":

For more about butterLONDON's "West End Wonderland" check out my post from earlier this month: here.

14. Nails INC's "Prince's Garden":

For more about Nails INC's "Prince's Garden" check out my post from earlier this year here.

15. Piggy Polish's "Vincent's Stars":

For more about Piggy Polish's :Vincent's Stars" check out my post from earlier this year here.

16. Beautifully Disney's "You Wish":

For more about Beautifully Disney's "You Wish" check out my post from earlier this year here.

17. Sinful Shine "Skinny Dipping":

For more about Sinful Shine's "Skinny Dipping" check out my post from earlier this year here.

18. Rimmel London's "Mind The Gap, Victoria":

For more about Rimmel London's "Mind The Gap, Victoria" check out my post from earlier this year here.

19. Julep's "Kimberly":

For more about Julep's "Kimberly" check out my post from earlier this year here.

20. Sally Hansen's Sugar Shimmer "Berried Under":

For more about Sally Hansen's "Berried Under" check out my post from earlier this year here.

Overall I tried out quite a lot of nail polishes and these were my top picks for 2015!  I settled on twenty polishes but honestly I tried a lot more fantastic polishes!  I hope everyone has a wonderful new year and I look forward to another year of great nail polishes!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment