Saturday, June 6, 2015

China Glaze "Stoked To Be Soaked"


Hi everyone!  Now that June is in full swing and the sun shines all day I decided to pull out a fun bright orange nail polish!  So without any further ado, today's polish is China Glaze's "Stoked To Be Soaked."

"Stoked To Be Soaked" is a very bright orange polish that borderlines being neon.  It is the perfect Summer color nail polish!  Formula wise "Stoked To Be Soaked" was good and easy enough to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and there were no visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Stoked To Be Soaked" for six whole days before some small minor tip chips occurred!

Overall I am very pleased with China Glaze's "Stoked To Be Soaked."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I received several compliments about its fun color!  I definitely plan on wearing "Stoked to Be Soaked" again and again all Summer long!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment