Thursday, June 11, 2015

OPI "I Can Teal You Like Me"


Hi all!  So I had actually planned this post to be for tomorrow, but I'm actually taking a last minute trip to the mountains and I will be away from the internet (shocking I know!) I've decided to go ahead and post it a day early!  I usually post every other day but this week will be different!  (Basically what this means is instead of posting on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday I'll instead be posting on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday!)  Today's nail polish is OPI's "I Can Teal You Like Me" which is part of their Sheer Tints collection.

"I Can Teal You Like Me" is a teal colored jelly.  A jelly is a nail polish that isn't opaque but instead creates a very shiny tinted color on your nails.  The best part of a jelly is that the color starts out light but gets brighter and more visible as you apply more coats of nail polish.  To show you how different is can look I applied two coats to my pointer and middle finger and three coats to my ring finger and pinky.  Formula wise "I Can Teal You Like" is great and was very easy to apply.

Overall I am very pleased with OPI's "I Can Teal You Like Me."  Everything about this jelly nail polish is wonderful and because it is a jelly you can create several different looks from one bottle of nail polish!  I will definitely be wearing this polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment