Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ginger & Liz "B*tch Fit"


Hi all!  Today I'm trying out a new to me brand of nail polish I found at my local ULTA store.  The nail polish brand is called Ginger & Liz which is adorable!  SO without further ado today's nail polish is Ginger & Liz's "B*tch Fit."  (Pardon the language!!)

Since this polish has a foul name I am going to call it "BF" for short.  Formula wise "BF"is fantastic and was super easy to apply!  I'm happy to say that "BF" can almost be worm as a one-coater, however I applied two coats of polish like always.  After two coats of "BF" there were no visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear this polish for about four days before chunks of polish started flaking off the tips of my nails.

Overall I am very happy with Ginger & Liz's "B*tch Fit."  Everything about this polish is lovely and I definitely plan buying some more Ginger & Liz nail polishes!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment